The-ArchangelThe-Archangel

Main Audio Reviews Stats

animator vs animator.pt.3 animator vs animator.pt.3

Well...

Well, first, this is animator vs animator, not animator vs animation.

Also, I admit, there are way too many cliches and Naruto influence.

Over all, good animation, worst plot ever.

5/10, 3/5

What's Going Down What's Going Down

Lol

This is thrilling!

Right from the beginning I was asking myself how it would end. I loved that last part.

Teh Bezt Teh Bezt

Randomness!!

Me loves Randomness.

But hey: here's constructive review.

Graphics: Yeah, I loved it all flashing over and over, with lots of different random images glowing and going to nowhere. But still, could use some work on the details.

Style: I LIEK TEH ST-I-LE OFF DYS.

Sound: Well, music was clear enough.

Violence: No real violence... but hey: who said violence is NEEDED for a good flash?

Humor: I really liked the fake credits part. I fell off my chair laughing.

Overall: Give it even more randomness and work a little bit more on the graphics. Else, it's good.

Ninja - Pirate Cave Raid Ninja - Pirate Cave Raid

Too much bugs

1rst I was from over head jumping on them and they killed me. Also happened I killed them, and 2 seconds later, I died. Those bugs are VERY unpleasant so please next time test them, make friends test them, and fix those bugs.

Make A Mike V2! Make A Mike V2!

?

How can this have got protected!?!

Galactic Gravity Golf Galactic Gravity Golf

Could be better

Well you should review the scoring system, sometime it's just too easy. But still it's a good game, I played almost 30 levels without knowing it. It do is an easy game sometime, but there is a need of easy levels to get the controls and everything on the game. It's a game I really liked to play.

SpeedCore Fuck SpeedCore Fuck

Yo...

THAT SHIT IS PUMPING!

Seriously man, love the bass. I'm definitely using this at the gym or during my various paintball sessions!!

Keep up the good music, I love pretty much everything you do. I wish I had your skills.

You... ROCK? XD

Will I be first reviewer on this one? YESA !

Dj-Fanta5t1c responds: